Once the tree was home, it was time to bring out all the lights, ornaments, and streamers. Of course we listened to Christmas songs while decorating. (notice our beer can angel!)
Step three included me and Michelle decorating ourselves.
And finally we called the boys in to take a flat photo. It took a few attempts before we got it just right.
Woohoo for summer Christmas!!
Bike Ride:
This doesn't really have anything to do with Christmas, but I wanted to show some pictures from my bike ride today. I found a couple of different routes in the area, and since the weather was so nice, I decided to go for a ride. This was actually my second try on this route. The first time I made a wrong turn and got kind of lost, so I made my own route home. This time I double checked the directions and found where I was suppose to go. The ride was beautiful!! I'm so glad to have a bike again. It took me a little over 3 hours and I am exhausted now, but it was a really great day.

awww, cute Christmas tree and photos! Looks like a nice little family.
ReplyDeleteSarah Mac